NOW SEEKING SPONSORS
Support the arts in South Bend while marketing your business.
The South Bend Civic Theatre, in partnership with South Bend Venue Parks & Arts and Downtown South Bend, will present the first ever South Bend Fringe Festival from May 6-9.
With more than 100 events through the weekend at 7 venues throughout downtown, Fringe Festival Venue Sponsors have a chance to reach thousands of patrons.
The main Fringe Festival performances will take place at seven outdoor venues throughout downtown South Bend.
Benefits of being a Venue Sponsor at $5,000:
- Half-page ad in the Fringe Festival Program
- You or your company announced from the stage before every performance.
- Name and/or corporate logo displayed prominently on all venue signage.
- Recognition in all applicable Fringe Festival marketing and advertising, print and email campaigns, and social media posts.
- 10 complimentary tickets to each performance at your respective venue.
Barbara and John Phair
Robby and Pamela Rask
The LGBTQ Center
The South Bend Fringe Festival is also seeking general event sponsors and in-kind sponsors. If you are interested in partnering with us, reach out to us using the form below!
BE A COMMUNITY PARTNER
SPONSOR THE FRINGE
Interested in becoming a CIVIC sponsor? Reach out to us for more information about how your sponsorship helps the theatre and what you get in return.