Calling all PERFORMERS
Are you a creative interested in performing in the Fringe? Submissions are now open to artists of all disciplines. Simply fill out the form (click the button on the right) by Friday, April 1, 2022.
Specifications/Information for Artist Submissions:
- Any live artistic discipline is accepted: theatre, dance, comedy, magic, music, avante-garde, puppetry, poetry, etc.
- All performances must run between 45-50 minutes. It may not be less than 45 minutes or greater than 50 minutes. Shows will be timed during your technical rehearsal slot.
- All shows will be given one three-hour technical rehearsal to work through staging their production on location. Technical support will be limited and requests must be approved before this rehearsal.
- Artists must have full availability during the performance schedule (June 23rd/24th 6:30-10:30 PM, June 25th/26th 2-10:30 PM). If selected, you will be given four (4) performance slots within those windows. We will attempt to accommodate any submitted conflicts; however, final performance schedules will be determined by the production team.
- COVID safety measures for venues will include mandatory mask-wearing for patrons and technicians, controlled audience sizes, and sanitation procedures between performances.
- This year artists will be receive a percentage of their ticket sales and have the opportunity to collect donations/tips from the audience prior to and following their performances.
- In keeping with our community’s beautiful diversity, we are especially seeking BIPOC artists, artists with disabilities, and any artists championing or amplifying underrepresented experiences.
JOIN US FOR ZOOM WORKSHOPS
Please join us for ZOOM Q&A sessions where we will review everything Fringe! We have two workshops scheduled. Simply click on the button to the right to join a specific session.